Herbal Therapy Sitz Bath
Herbal Therapy Sitz Bath
With the creation of our newly expanded maternity wellness and body care line, Momoko Therapeutics has all of your maternity and post-partum needs covered, from head to toe! Pregnancy is an excellent time to pamper yourself with an holistic approach as many uncomfortable side effects and stressors can arise from your body changing shape so rapidly. Our products are always carefully researched to provide the safest and best possible solutions for all of your pregnancy-related concerns!
Herbal Therapy Sitz Bath:
In the postpartum period, tissues are very irritated and tender, necessitating great pampering and care to avoid further pain and potential infection. Our Herbal Therapy Postpartum Sitz Bath combines 8 different organic herbs, including rose, lavender, comfrey, plantain leaf, red raspberry, calendula, chamomile, and uvi ursi, that have proven anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, hemostatic, and cicatrisant (wound healing promotion) effects.
Soaking in a postpartum sitz bath is recommended by midwives across the world to promote quicker healing time and to calm down inflamed tissue. Our Herbal Therapy Postpartum Sitz Bath combines a multitude of synergistic organic herbs with pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, and disinfecting properties, along with Epsom and pink Himalayan sea salt, as well as our specially crafted essential oil blend of lavender and Roman chamomile to further encourage wound healing time. It’s great for soothing all kinds of irritated skin conditions, from wounds to eczema, and even helps to relieve the pain and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
All of our herbs and essential oils are 100% organic, sealed in large sustainably dyed tea bags (with hydrogen peroxide instead of bleach) so there is absolutely no mess to clean up afterwards, and packaged in recycled paper bags. There are 4 tea bags to each package. Simply place the Herbal Therapy Sitz Bath Tea in a hot, drawn bath and let it steep while you relax all of your cares away. Contains 4 large sitz bath tea bags.
Description of Herb
- Calendula: Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, helps to facilitate wound healing, and soothe painful skin conditions.
- Comfrey: a very effective anti-inflammatory, that helps to immediately decrease swollen tissues and helps to rapidly heal skin bruising.
- Plantain: soothes itching and inflamed skin, increases wound healing, and helps to decrease the flow of blood from active wounds.
- Rose petals: in addition to smelling beautifully, roses have an antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect on skin, while helping to soothe and heal wounds and irritation.
- Red Raspberry: with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, raspberry leaf helps to take the sting out of inflamed tissues.
- Uva Ursi: contains high levels of tannins which helps to reduce inflammation.
- Yarrow: has been traditionally used to treat painful external wounds and to stop hemorrhaging.
Directions for use:
Place bath tea into hot drawn bath, allow to steep for 10 minutes, remove and dispose/compost, and adjust temperature accordingly.
100% organic and vegan ingredients!
Statements made, or products sold by Momoko Therapeutics, have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products should not take the place of qualified medical diagnosis or treatment, nor are they meant to cure any disease or medical condition. Consult a qualified health care provider if you are pregnant, nursing or are currently in treatment for a serious medical condition before using this or any other product.